Based in Lublin, Poland
August 15, 2018 (iOS)
Mars Power Industries is an calm MYSTERY PUZZLE GAME about order of operations and humanity's limits. Power up the colony, uncover the Martian mystery and figure out what happened to the first colony! Chill out and take part in an epic space dance accompanied by an incredible soundtrack. You might be surprised what you find!
Congratulations on your first tiny colony! Taking the post of Plumber/Electrician must be tough there, we know how lonely it might get and you probably miss your family. Don't worry! We provide music. No silence in space. Studies shown employees exhibit terrific stress when surrounded by silence, it is to be avoided. The pleasant soothing sounds of a distant synth will calm you right away... and continue calming you through the years... Imagine a spaceship slowly moving through endless black pudding, with no one on board but you and the lights. And the lights are broken. The point is - please fix the lights!Deluxe Edition
Deluxe Edition is an expanded version of the original mobile hit! New mechanics, new leveles and more soothing music.Theme
Theme and the tone of the game straight out of Dune or old-school Starcraft. Same distant lonely space feeling. You're just there to fix the power. Do the plumbing. Something evil happening? Don't mind that...Our Story
We are a team of 4 friends from a small city of Lublin in Poland. Arek, Łukasz, Piotr and Kuba. We are hobbyists with a passion for games, art, code and design. We’ve worked as freelancers in games, but we’ve never created our own one. With this game we wanted to create our first great project - thematic, fun puzzle with a nice calm atmosphere and a simple, wordless story to mystify the players. It started at Global Game Jam 2018 in Lublin where we’ve decided to make a game together. In the next 6 months we’ve spent all our free time to polish and improve the game. We've planned to finish the game in 1 month, but the project showed a huge potential so we let it grow at its own pace in its own direction. Each version was tested by our friends and the local "Lublin Gamedev" community. We wanted to create a game for our friends and family - without any violence, suitable and fun for everyone. Finally we think we’ve succeeded and we hope you’ll enjoy the game!
- 97 handcrafted puzzles, that's 4~5 hours of various difficulty levels. If you're really good it's 3 hours and if you manage that you MUST contact us!
- No engineering knowledge needed! Puzzles are only about proper placement and order of operations!
- Chill out and enjoy our relaxing space zen mood filled with sweet synth riffs.
- Strange science fiction story told without words! What’s the big Mars Mystery?
- No high-scores, no pressure. Nothing. It’s only space.
- Achievements for the curious Mars explorers !
Deluxe Trailer YouTube
Previous, atmospheric trailer YouTube
Global Game Jam version (first prototype) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Featured on the App Store" Game of The Day in 113 countries, 10 December, 2018
- "Featured on the App Store" Game of The Day in the China, 27 November, 2018
- "Featured on the App Store" Game of The Day in the Japan, 24 October, 2018
- "AppStore" #1 best selling Puzzle in the USA, 23 October, 2018
- "Featured on the App Store" Game of The Day in the USA, 22 October, 2018
- "Featured on the App Store" New Games We Love, 16 August, 2018
- "Featured on the App Store" Best Pre-Orders, 15 July, 2018
- "Exceptionally well designed and easy to understand puzzle game with increasing challenge, followed by stunning soundtrack and narration, making you feel like you're actually there."
- ferret, Steam Curator
- "Laid atop the stunning sound design is a contemplative ambient score. Ominous, soothing, and starkly beautiful, it’ll make you feel like you’re actually in an outpost in space."
- iTunes Game of The Day, App Store
- "Unlike the actual Mars, Mars Power Industries is very gentle and inviting."
- Susan Arendt, PocketGamer
- "Mars Power Industries seduced us with its simplicity. A timeless puzzle game for everyone!"
- Kamil Świtalski, AntyApps
7A Games allows for the contents of Mars Power Industries to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Mars Power Industries is legally & explicitly allowed by 7A Games. This permission can be found in writing at http://7agames.com/presskit/sheet.php?p=mars-power-industries.
Our 1 year journey of art and design from a 48h prototype to Apple's Game of The Day
From failed game jam to earning $20k!
iOS App Store
About 7A Games
We are a team of friends from a small city of Lublin in Poland.
More information on 7A Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Mars Power Industries Credits
Programming, additional Design
Programming, iOS Specialist